The National Rifle Association's Recruiting Program offers a uniquely rewarding opportunity to assist in attracting and retaining NRA members. When you become a NRA Recruiter you become eligible to receive up to $25 for every new member you enroll. Many recruiters earn thousands of dollars every year making this a great second income opportunity, while supporting NRA and its programs and legislative activities.
Follow these three easy steps:
- Download the NRA Recruiter Enrollment form.
- Complete the form.
- Fax your completed application to 703-267-3810 for fastest service, or mail your application to:
NRA Recruiting Programs
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
Frequently asked questions about NRA Recruiting
Q: Who is the ideal candidate to become a NRA Recruiter?
A: Any like-minded club, business, instructor or individual who wants to become more involved in strengthening the NRA.
Q: What does it cost to become a NRA Recruiter?
A: There is no cost to join the NRA Recruiting Program. NRA provides you with free membership applications, promotional materials, and recruiting tips to help you succeed.
Q: Who is the primary market for NRA membership sales?
A: Of the estimated 90 million gun owners in the US, only 5 million are NRA members. Start with your friends, relatives and co-workers.
Q: Where can I recruit?
A: Shooting and sportsmen's clubs, businesses, social clubs, gun shows and fairs. "Join Here" links can also be placed on personal, business, or enthusiast websites.
Q: What do you receive when you join the NRA Recruiting Program?
A: As a NRA Recruiter you will receive:
- An official NRA Recruiter ID number.
- Membership applications, postage-paid return envelopes and other promotional items.
- A NRA Recruiting Operating Guide.
- A free subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter full of news, promotions and strategies for your recruiting success.
- Weekly "E-Cruiter" e-mail updates and news.
- Toll-free technical support from the NRA Recruiting Programs staff.